Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript has not been published elsewhere before and contains no materials the publication of which would violate any copyright or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
- The manuscript submission file should be in Microsoft Word or Open Document file format. Do not submit a PDF format. NOTE: : maximum file size of each file upload is 14 MB
- The submitted manuscript must follow Author Guideline of this journal including the References.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen & Ekonomika (JIME) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen & Ekonomika (JIME) right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License (Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.