About the Journal
Focus and Scope
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN DAN EKONOMIKA (JIME) is a peer-reviewed journal published by INDONESIA BANKING SCHOOL. The journal main aim is to provide an outlet for publishing scholarly research articles which emphasizes the contribution and managerial implication of the findings. JIME invites manuscripts on various topics in banking, business and management. The topic area includes, but not limited to, functional areas of marketing management, finance management, strategic management, operation management, human resource management, e-business, knowledge management, management accounting, management information system, international business, business economics, business ethics and entrepreneurship. JIME accepts articles in any business related subjects and any research methodology that meet the standards established for publication in the journal. The journal's purpose is to channel communication between its contributors and audiences, which may consist of academicians, graduate students, practitioners, policy makers and others interested in business research
Peer Review Process
All manuscripts submitted to this journal must follow Focus and Scope and Author Guidelines of this journal. The submitted manuscripts must fulfill scientific merit and/or novelty or new contribution to knowledge appropriate to the focus and scope of this journal.
All manuscripts submitted to this journal must be written in good English. Authors for whom English is not their native language are encouraged to have their paper checked before submission for grammar and clarity. The work must not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
The submitted manuscripts to this journal will be peer-reviewed from Peer-Reviewers Team. The reviewers give scientific valuable comments improving the contents of the manuscript. The review process used in this journal is a blind review system.
The final decision of manuscript acceptance is solely made by Chief Editor final review according to reviewers' critical comments.
Publication of accepted articles including assigning the article to the published issues will be made by Chief Editor by considering the sequence of accepted date and geographical distribution of authors as well as a thematic issue.
JIME accept manuscript for review all year long to be published online in the following publication month June and December. JIME only publishes digital articles, however a printed version can be requested and may incur additional cost. Please contact [email protected] for information.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Author Appeal Policy
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. To declare that the submitted manuscript is my(our) own work and that I have used no other sources except as noted by citations. All data, tables, figures and text citations, which have been reproduced from any other source, including the Internet, have been explicitly acknowledged as such.
2. To the best of my (our) knowledge, the work contains no materials previously published or written by another person, or substantial proportions of material, which have been submitted or accepted for publication in scientific journals or for presentation at other conferences.
3. Any contribution made to the research by others is explicitly acknowledged by mentioning the co-authorship of the present work.
4. Authors cannot withdraw their articles within the review process or after submission, or they must pay the penalty defined by the publisher
5. With the consent of all co-authors, I hereby grant and assign to the Indonesia Banking School and to its representatives, the sole and exclusive right to publish the work (i.e., print, publish, and sell).
6. I hereby transfer the exclusive copyright interest in the manuscript in this and all subsequent editions and in derivatives, in all formats and media of expression to the aforementioned institution.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Please contact [email protected] for direct communication.
Sources of Support
This journal is supported by INDONESIA BANKING SCHOOL
JURNAL ILMU MANAJEMEN & EKONOMIKA is one of the leading journals of INDONESIA BANKING SCHOOL that aim to provide quality publication in the area of banking and management in general. Our publication also accomodate innovative ideas in management from various industry which conducted by quantitative, qualitative or mixed method of research.